You can find the configuration setings for your email accounts in cPanel for each email account you created.
- Log into cPanel.
- Click on the Email Accounts icon in the Email section.
- Find the email address you wish to configure in the list of email accounts.
- Use the search feature to find it faster, if necessary.
- Click on the More drop down list next to the email account you wish to configure.
- Click on Configure Email Client.
- If one of your mail clients is listed in the Auto Configuration Scripts list, then use that to configure your email.
- Else, use the manual settings.