If you have a freshly installed version of Plesk on your Windows dedicated server or VPS, you may find that not all of the desired components are pre-installed for you.
Thank's to Odin's built-in install and update service within Plesk, you can add the Plesk Migration and Transfer Manager easily, with the touch of a button.
Installing the Component
- In the Plesk Server Administration interface, go to Tools & Settings.
- Click on Updates & Upgrades.
- This should open a new windows entitled Install and Update Odin Products.
- Click on Add/Remove Components.
- Select Install (the green check mark) for Plesk Migration and Transfer Manager
- Click on the Continue button.
- Wait until the Plesk Installer finishes installing.
- It will say" All operations with products and components have been successfully completed." when completed.
- Click OK.
The Plesk Migration and Transfer Manager is now installed, and ready to use.
You can now add a database under Tools & Settings > Tools & Resources > Migration and Transfer Manager.