The mailing list feature built into cPanel simplifies sending mass email, allowing you to type a single address to send mail to multiple addresses.
Add a Mailing List in cPanel
- Login to cPanel.
- Click the Mailing Lists icon.
- Enter the Mailing List Name.
- Enter and confirm a password, or use the password generator.
- Click the Add Mailing List button.
The mailing list has been created. Click on "Go Back" to return to the previous screen.
The mailing list screen now shows the mailing list you just created, displayed below the form for creating a new mailing list.
Managing Your Mailing List
On the mailing list screen you will see the list you created in the pervious step. You can configure your mailing list options, manage subscribers, etc. by doing the following:
- Click to Modify this list.
- Enter the password you assigned when creating the list.
- Click on the Let Me In button.
The options for the mailing list will be displayed.
How to add a mailing list in under 2 minutes using cPanel's built-in mailing list functionality.